Monday 9 September 2024

GOD's temple!


Dearest CHRIST followers, we are GOD's temple.  Therefore, we need to act as if we are the Temple of the LORD and that the LORD dwells in our midst.

When the Rapture takes place, JESUS is coming to fetch HIS bride.  The Church, - believers - you and me!

The Rapture could happen at any time now.

Are we ready?

Today, let us examine our lives and what we are doing on earth.  Will JESUS find us Holy?  Will he find us going about HIS business?

If we are not living as if we are the Temple of the LORD, let us resolve today to move away from the things that are taking us away from JESUS.  Let us be about our FATHER's business.  Let us be the Light on earth.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU will find me about YOUR business should YOU come to fetch me.  FATHER help me to live my life with YOU at the centre of everything.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully JESUS Blessed today!



No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...