Thursday 12 September 2024

Effectual fervent prayer


Dearest CHRIST followers, we are to pray without ceasing.  We are to pray about everything.  

I this verse above James, the half-brother of JESUS, calls on his readers to confess our faults to one another and to pray for one another so that we may be healed.

He then goes on to say that the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous person achieves a great deal.

There is real power in prayer. 

GOD wants us to be in prayer so that we are communing with HIM.  Not that GOD does not know what is going on in our lives - HE knows everything.  However, GOD wants us to trust in HIM and to take our concerns to HIM. 

Today, let us resolve to take everything in prayer to our FATHER who loves us.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that I learn to pray about everything in my life.  Teach me ABBA FATHER.  This I humbly ask in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay prayerfully JESUS Blessed today!


No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...