Wednesday 18 September 2024

Our sins can be forgiven if we are repentant!


 Dearest CHRIST followers, if we truly repent of our sins, our FATHER in Heaven will forgive us.

Often, we think if have sinned, it is absolutely unforgiveable.  However, as I wrote about yesterday, GOD reads our hearts.

Sometimes it takes us to come right to the end of ourselves to realize how we have offended GOD.

However, JESUS died for all of us because our FATHER loves each one of us and HE wants none of us to perish.  All we have to do is to truly be contrite.

Recognizing that we have sinned is the start of that process.

Each and every day we need to ask our FATHER to fill us with HIS HOLY SPIRIT.  The HOLY SPIRIT convicts us when we sin.  And we can then repent and be forgiven.

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for YOUR grace.  FATHER fill me anew with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT and convict me when I sin.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay graciously JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...