Thursday 19 September 2024

Wisdom!


 Dearest CHRIST followers, wisdom is a free gift from the LORD.  All who ask for it will get it.

However, I fear it is something we seldom choose to ask for.

People want all sorts of things from GOD.  But our FATHER has a perfect plan for each one of us.  HIS plan is so much better than ours.

When we ask for wisdom, and we receive it, we are better able to discern what is good for us and what is not good for us.

We are more equipped to deal with waiting on the LORD when we have wisdom.

Today let us resolve that on a daily basis we will ask the LORD to give us the wisdom to make the right choices in our life.  Let us ask our FATHER for understanding to find the right paths to take.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for all my blessings so gratefully received today.  FATHER give me wisdom and understanding to be able to make the right choices.  FATHER, I pray that I choose THY will and not my will.   I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay wisely JESUS Blessed today!



No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...