Monday 2 September 2024

GOD comforts us!


Dearest CHRIST followers, our FATHER in Heaven never leaves us nor forsakes.  However, we are not always so faithful towards HIM.

During busy days, how often do we take time to speak to GOD?

Do we listen to the words whispered to us by our loving FATHER?

Let us resolve to make a lot more time to listen to and pray to our FATHER. His words to us will give us comfort and delight our souls.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU that YOU are so faithful to us.  I delight in YOUR grace.  FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU comfort me when I need it most.

I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay amazingly JESUS Blessed today!


No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...