Tuesday 10 September 2024

Rejoice evermore!


Dearest CHRIST followers, let us rejoice today.  We are so privileged to be under the Grace of GOD.

We must rejoice about this evermore.  

We also need to do as Paul recommended all those centuries ago and we need to pray without ceasing.

The Will of GOD is also that we give thanks for everything.

And how blessed we are!  We have our FATHER in Heaven always with us.  We have our SAVIOUR JESUS with us always.  We have the HOLY SPIRIT living in us.

Let us therefore, rejoice, give thanks and pray without ceasing!

We have nothing to fear with GOD on our side.  

Prayer;  ABBA FATHER, today I thank YOU for YOUR grace and favour.  I thank YOU that YOU are always with me.  I thank YOU for JESUS CHRIST, my REDEEMER.  I thank YOU for the HOLY SPIRIT living in me.  I humbly thank YOU in the HOLY Name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully JESUS Blessed today!


No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...