Friday 13 September 2024

The LORD is my light and my salvation!


Dearest Christ followers we all have days when we feel that we are under attack from the whole world. It is on days such as these that it is so good to go to the WORD of GOD and read what the Psalmists say. 

In the Psalm above Kind David who was often persecuted by firstly King Saul and later on, even his own son, wrote that the LORD is our light.

The LORD is our salvation and the strength of our lives.

As it was then, it is true today.

With GOD on our side of whom shall we be afraid?

Our FATHER can do anything.  Today let us stand firm in our faith knowing that we serve a truly MIGHTY FATHER!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU are my strength and my shield.  I thank YOU that YOU are the LIGHT of my world.  I humbly thank YOU in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...