Saturday 7 September 2024

Guard our mouths!


 Dearest Christ followers, we need to keep our mouths in check. We can do so much damage with, but a few words used at the wrong time.

Our words matter and we need to think before we speak.

As children of GOD, we need to shine the light of JESUS on this world.  We cannot do that if we do not think about what we are saying.

Our words can hurt others and can get us into an enormous amount of trouble.

Especially today, daily we need to ask the LORD to guard our tongues.  A small organ, but powerful and deadly when used unwisely.

On the other hand, a kind word can mean such a lot. Let pray that we learn to us use our words wisely. 

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that I am under YOUR Grace.  FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU show me how to think before I speak. Let my speech build up and not break down.  I pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay graciously JESUS Blessed today.


No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...