Sunday 14 January 2024

Behold GOD is my salvation!


 In this modern world it is becoming increasingly difficult as a Christ follower to trust what is happening around us.

There is "your truth" or "my truth", and nothing appears to be as we were raised to understand.

However, through all of this our FATHER is completely trustworthy.  GOD keeps HIS promises and GOD has given us salvation, which HE promised to us in the Bible.

As long as we trust in GOD, we have strength to know that we can face this world head on and keep our moral compasses pointing due north.

Our truth is JESUS Christ.  JESUS is the ONLY TRUTH.  JESUS is the ONLY WAY.  JESUS is the ONLY LIFE.

Besides JESUS there is no other way to get to GOD. That is the strength we have through our faith and through the absolute faithfulness of our FATHER in Heaven.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU that YOU are my strength and my salvation.  I trust YOU FATHER and I humbly thank YOU for YOUR grace and favour.  I pray this in the Holy Name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...