Tuesday 23 January 2024

Prayer!


 Dear Christ followers, we need to pray to our FATHER every day and about everything.  It is often so hard to talk to GOD.  Our prayers can be so self centred.  So when we find ourselves praying the same pray day after day, it is so good to go to the instructions of Jesus as to how we should pray.

Firstly, we need to give glory to our FATHER.  We need to thank HIM for what he has done for us and for HIS will to be done.  

Secondly we need to petition GOD to supply our daily needs.  

Then we need to ask GOD to forgive our sins, as we are sinful. 

We need to forgive others as we are forgiven.

Then we need protection from evil and from temptation.

And we go back to giving our FATHER the glory for HIS grace, favour and mercy.

Today, let us pray in this manner, albeit using our own words.  And let us set the format in always giving praise and glory to our FATHER, both at the beginning and the end of our prayers. 

Truly our FATHER is amazing!

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ for all YOU have done for me this past year.  I pray FATHER that YOU continue to bless me throughout the coming year.  Forgive my sins as I forgive all those who have sinned against me.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  My LORD and my REDEEMER.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...