Saturday 13 January 2024

GOD is our refuge!


 Dearest Christ follower, we are indeed so blessed to know Jesus.  With Jesus we have the sure knowledge that GOD is our refuge and our strength.

Today, I had the privilege to talk to a Christ follower.  He said to me: "I see miracles each day and everywhere!"

To which, I must say, I could confidently say: " So do I".

GOD never ceases to amaze me with what HE can do.  HIS power and majesty are evident if we will open our eyes and see them.  

  As Christ followers, serving the ALMIGHTY FATHER and CREATOR of this universe, we have nothing to fear. All we have to do is to put our faith and our hope and our trust in Jesus.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER I thank YOU for YOUR strength and power in my life.  I thank YOU for all that YOU are to me and for being my all in all.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!



No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...