Saturday 20 January 2024

Our bodies are the Temple of the LORD!

Dear Christ followers, we have an obligation to our FATHER in Heaven to look after the bodies we have been given whilst we dwell on earth.  After all, when we accept Jesus as our LORD and our REDEEMER, Jesus lives in us.  The Holy Spirit comes to live in us.  

And it is not just about diet and exercising, it is about what we use our bodies for.  We need to watch not only what we do to our bodies, but what comes out of our bodies, especially our mouths.

It is not what goes into the body that defiles us but what comes out.  

Today, let us resolve to do better with our tongues.  Let us think about what we say and how we say it.  We are here to give glory to GOD.  When we speak, let us shine the light of Jesus on the earth through the words and the language we choose.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for the body YOU gave me to live in on earth.  Today help me to choose my words and my language more carefully so that I can shine YOUR light on earth.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!
 

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...