Wednesday 10 January 2024

That I may dwell in the house of the LORD!


 Are we ready to meet with the LORD?  This is something we need to be very sure of!

Salvation through Jesus Christ is only available to those who have accepted Jesus as their Redeemer this side of the grave.  There are no second chances or do overs.

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as LORD and SAVIOUR of your life, you cannot do so when you have died.  It is too late.  Jesus is the Way, the only Way.  Jesus is the Truth.  The only Truth.  And Jesus is the Life - eternal), the only Life.  

Today, if you have not accepted Jesus as LORD and SAVIOUR of your life, do not hesitate.  Make a decision.  You may not have tomorrow!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU that I know that Jesus is my LORD and my SAVIOUR.  My Redeemer lives.  Amen.

Stay amazingly faithfully Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...