Monday 29 January 2024

Judge not!


 Dearest Christ followers, we are not immune from judgement.  And therefore we need to be extremely careful in judging others.

Here, in the passage above, Jesus spoke about judgement.  We need to note that should we judge others, the same measure will be used against us.

Therefore, it is very important that we do not judge others, but leave the judgement up to GOD.

It is all too easy to cast our opinions of others in light and flippant manner.  But we need to keep in mind, that if we do not wish to face the same judgement, we are not to judge others at all.

I am extremely guilty of this and therefore we need to repent of the times we have judged others and to be more mindful in the future of not judging others.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that I am able to repent and be forgiven.  Today, FATHER I humbly repent of the times I have judged others.  Please forgive me and let the Holy Spirit convict me when I pass judgement to repent immediately.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...