Sunday 28 January 2024

Pray always!


 Dear Christ followers, the message today is loud and clear.  We need to pray always and about everything.

Communion with GOD is not something we can afford to neglect.

We are living in such troubling times and things are growing darker for the world.  Our best defence against the attacks by satan is prayer.  Consistent and fervent prayer.  About everything and all the time.

That is the way we build our faith and that is the way our hope remains strong.  Let us be about our FATHER's business.  HE may return at any moment.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU that YOU are always with me.  I thank YOU that I am able to pray to YOU and tell YOU all my thoughts and my hopes.  I thank YOU that YOU are always listening to me.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of my Redeemer, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...