Friday 19 January 2024

Seek the LORD!


 Dear Christ followers, we need to seek the LORD's company on a day to day basis.  Our FATHER loves us and HE wants a loving relationship with us.

HE wants us to spend eternity with HIM.  HE never leaves us nor forsakes us.  It is us who leave HIM and do not spend time seeking HIM out.

Today, let us resolve to spend conscious time with HIM.  Let us resolve to pray more and read our Bibles more and to fellowship with like minded Christ followers more.

It is going to reap fruit if we will sew and store up treasures for ourselves in Heaven rather than on this earth, which is dying and will be replaced by our FATHER.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU fill me anew with YOUR Holy Spirit.  Overwhelm me and fill me up and I humbly pray that the Holy Spirit convicts me to spend far more time actively seeking YOU.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...