Thursday 4 January 2024

I lift up my soul to YOU!


My soul belongs to the LORD!  HE is my refuge and my strength.  In HIM alone I place my trust.

And what a privilege it is to be able to call our CREATOR GOD, my FATHER.  

Without Jesus in my life, my life is meaningless and empty.  As my walk with the LORD grows and grows, the things of this world grow strangely dim.

Today I am truly thankful to be child of GOD.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER thank YOU that YOU are my FATHER.  Thank YOU for loving me despite all my sinful ways.  Thank YOU for saving me through the blood of JESUS.  I am so grateful to YOU for everything YOU have done for me.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay gratefully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...