Monday 1 January 2024

GOD - ALPHA and OMEGA!


Dear Christ followers, firstly may I wish you all the most Jesus blessed New Year.  I trust that our FATHER will remain uppermost in your hearts and minds.

I have found over the past years that my faith has grown exponentially as I have learned to understand the magnitude of the CREATOR GOD we serve.

As I have understood how I am being refined by our FATHER, I have also come to understand how much refining I needed and how much more I probably still need.

But through it all our CREATOR FATHER has been merciful, loving and kind.  I am eternally grateful to our FATHER for what HE has done in my life.

With that said, I truly wish you all the same depth and breadth of love that I feel for GOD.  HE is my all in all.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for the way YOU have refined me over the last years.  I thank YOU for being the ALPHA and the OMEGA.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed in 2024.



No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...