Saturday 25 May 2024

I am the LORD!


 Dear Christ followers, we serve the One and Only GOD who is the CREATOR of the Heavens, the earth and all that exists.

Our FATHER is the KING.  Our FATHER is the SAVIOUR.  Our FATHER is the One who has formed us. HE knew each one of us from the very beginning.

We are called by name by our FATHER.  HE knows the years we will live on the earth.  HE knows the number of hairs on our heads.

Most of all, our FATHER loves us.  HE wants us all to accept Jesus Christ as the SAVIOUR of the earth.  HE wants us to believe and repent. 

In the true manner of a loving, caring, compassionate, just FATHER, HE has given us all free will to love HIM and accept Jesus, or to refuse HIS love.

Today, choose GOD.  There is no one beside HIM to choose.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU that YOU loved me first.  I choose Jesus as my LORD and SAVIOUR.  I choose YOU FATHER.  I thank YOU for my free will.  I humbly pray all this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...