Wednesday 15 May 2024

Jesus is the vine

 


Dearest Christ followers. Jesus is the Vine and we are the branches.  Without Jesus we cannot bear fruit.  But the GOOD VINE bears only good fruit. 

Once we are in Jesus we belong to Jesus and we need to bear this fruit.

This is not a way to "work" our way into Heaven.  But rather the fruits are evidence of our belief in Jesus.

When we work for Jesus and do the works HE has prepared for us, whatever we ask for or need to accomplish these fruits will be freely given to us by our ABBA FATHER, when we ask for this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER  I thank YOU that YOU give me fruit to bear.  FATHER I humbly pray that YOU help me to be faithful and true with the fruit which I  bear.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen. 

Stay faithfully Jesus blessed today!



No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...