Sunday 5 May 2024

Humble ourselves before GOD!


 Dearest Christ followers, we need to humble ourselves before our GOD.  This is so important when we are asking GOD to help us.  It is also important to remember our FATHER is HOLY.  Our FATHER is our FATHER and as such, HE needs the respect of humility.  Let us not come before HIM with an attitude which is casual. 

When we humble ourselves before GOD, Peter tells us that in due time, GOD will lift us up.

When we are in a humble, respectful attitude, then we can cast our anxiety on our FATHER and HE will care for us. 

Remember that GOD reads our hearts.  GOD knows our thoughts.  GOD knows our going out and our coming in and there is nothing that HE does not know.  But HE still wants to hear from us.  Doing our prayer in deference shows our FATHER that we are enormously grateful that HE hears us.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly ask that YOU show me how YOU want me to live my life.  I humbly ask that YOU guide my path and show me YOUR perfect plan for my life.  I humbly ask this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus blessed today!

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...