Thursday 23 May 2024

Praise be to GOD!


 Dear Christ followers, our FATHER is compassionate.  HE comforts us in all our troubles.

What we need to do is to take all our troubles to the LORD.  But we need to do this with praise and thanksgiving.

This sounds contrary to what I am saying.  In everything, we can talk to our FATHER.  When we have troubles, we can talk to our FATHER. 

The way we address our FATHER is important.  Let us go to our FATHER with praise and thanksgiving for the fact that HE is always listening to us.  HE is always with us.  HE always loves us.

Then after we have acknowledged what HE does for us in praise and thanksgiving, let us petition our FATHER to comfort us in the times of trouble.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU are always with me.  I thank YOU that I can talk to YOU about anything at any time.  FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU comfort me in my times of trouble.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay thankfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...