Saturday 4 May 2024

Search me GOD and know my heart!


 Dearest Christ followers, we all need to pray like this.  After all our FATHER made us.  HE knows our going out and our coming in.  HE knit us together in our mother's womb.  We are fearfully and wonderfully made.

And what we need is our FATHER to guide our footsteps.  We need our FATHER to guard our hearts and our minds and to turn us from our sinful ways.

We need the love of our FATHER, the goodness of our FATHER, the mercy of our FATHER, the forgiveness of our FATHER, the enormous grace of our FATHER.

Let us face facts, we need our FATHER.  Without HIM, we are nothing. We are lost.  Today let us pray that our FATHER turns HIS face to shine upon us in all that we do. 

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER today I humbly pray that YOU make YOUR fact to shine upon me in everything I say and everything I do.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay graciously Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...