Saturday 18 May 2024

Jesus will return


 Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth as HIS disciples saw HIM leave.

We serve a GOD who always keeps HIS promises.  Our FATHER has promised us that we have a place prepared for us in Heaven and as HE left the earth, so HE will return to fetch HIS bride, the Church.

We do not know the time, the day or the hour, and in fact no one knows.  Our FATHER is the only one who knows the hour of the return of Jesus.

But we need to be ready to go at any moment.  This is why it is so important to be in a close, living, loving relationship with our FATHER.

Should our SAVIOUR come today, let HIM find us ready.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU are so true and so faithful.  I thank YOU that I can depend entirely on the TRUTH of YOUR words, the Bible.

FATHER I humbly pray that I am ready to go with Jesus at any moment.  FATHER fill me anew with YOUR Holy Spirit and convict me of any unrepented sin.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...