Tuesday 21 May 2024

The Truth shall set you free!


 Dear Christ followers, JESUS is the TRUTH.  Knowing Jesus, believing in Jesus, accepting Jesus as our SAVIOUR, we are now convicted by the Holy Spirit.  We have repented and our sins are forgiven.

This gives us a newfound freedom, because we are no longer carrying around the burden of sins.

It does not mean that we can now go around sinning as we did before.

What it does mean is that we are under the conviction that we are sinners and are in desperate need of our SAVIOUR.  It means that when we sin, we should instantly repent and resolve not to sin in this same manner again.

We should no longer gossip, use bad language, tell lies, even small ones.  It means that we should try to be better people, growing more and more like Jesus each and every day as we walk closer to our FATHER in Heaven.

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray in gratitude for YOUR mercy and YOUR grace in setting me free from the burden of my past sins.  FATHER, I pray that YOU will convict me to sin less.  FATHER, when I sin, please convict me so that I may repent and help me to refrain from sinning in the same manner, over and over.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truthfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...