Friday 3 May 2024

The grace of GOD is sufficient for us!


 Dearest Christ followers, if we will but accept that the grace of GOD is sufficient for us.

The power of GOD is made absolutely perfect in our weakness.  This is why we need to glorify our FATHER in our weakest moments and fall down and worship our MIGHTY GRACIOUS FATHER.  HE, who sent HIS only begotten Son to die for us so that we might have access to HIM.

The next time we are feeling weak and low, let us fall down and worship our FATHER in Heaven and let HIS mighty power be manifest in our weakness.  

This is the perfect GRACE of GOD!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that in my weakest times YOU are most glorified in me.  I humbly pray that YOU pour out YOUR Holy Spirit on me to convict me that I am so blessed by YOUR unending GRACE.  I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay graciously Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...