Thursday 2 May 2024

Pray earnestly!


 Dearest Christ followers, we need to be praying earnestly and with thanksgiving.  This is what we are called to do.

Our prayers are so necessary in this darkening world.  We need to pray for the salvation of our family, our friends, our associates, our leaders.  We need to pray for all of those who do not know Jesus, that they may come to know HIM and they may be saved.

Time is short and we have a lot to accomplish.  Let us resolve to pray far more often, with far more fervour.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I thank YOU that I have been saved by YOUR grace through my faith in Jesus Christ.  FATHER, today I pray for my family, my friends, my associates that they may all know YOU and accept Jesus as their REDEEMER.  FATHER, I pray for the leaders of our country and of this world that they may come to know YOU and Jesus.  FATHER help me to pray for this each and every day.  I humbly ask this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...