Wednesday 29 May 2024

THY Word!


Dearest Christ followers, the Psalmist wrote that the "Word of GOD is a lamp unto his feet and a light unto his path." In the Psalm above. 

"In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD with GOD and the WORD was GOD!" John 1:1.

How true Jesus makes this Psalm being the LIGHT and the WORD!

Jesus said: "I am the light of the world, he who follows me shall not walk in darkness".

Therefore, as Christ followers, we have the LIGHT, and we have the WORD.

Today let us embrace the WORD and read the entire Psalm.  Let us dwell in the WORD and contemplate the WORD so that it LIGHTS up our world.  Let the Light of Jesus shine through us today!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU open my heart to YOUR word and give me the light of JESUS to shine upon this world.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay graciously Jesus Blessed today!



No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...