Friday 24 May 2024

Jesus the living water!


Dearest Christ followers, Jesus is the living water. Our hearts and our souls are designed for a loving relationship with our CREATOR FATHER.

As the Psalmist puts it, "As the deer pants for the streams of water, so my soul pants for YOU, my GOD".

This is how we need to feel about our SAVIOUR.  We should want more and more of Jesus in our lives each and every day.

We need to make time each day to commune with our FATHER.  This encourages our thirst for a deeper knowledge and understanding of the true nature and character of our FATHER.

Today let us resolve to get to know our FATHER more and to "thirst" for HIM more each day.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU show me more and more of YOURSELF each and every day so that my soul thirsts for YOU.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...