Sunday 26 May 2024

Our FATHER loves us!


 Dear Christ followers, we serve a CREATOR FATHER who gave us the ability to feel emotions.

We can love, because GOD loved us first.

Our FATHER loves us so much that HE sent HIS one and only begotten Son to come to this earth, to live a sinless life on earth and then to die a dreadful, tumultuous death, beaten and mocked, crucified, for you and for me.

The only reason that Jesus came to this earth was to save you and I from our sins.

Jesus added humanity to HIS deity.  HE came and lived amongst us.  Then HE died on that Cross, rose again, conquered death and now sits at the right hand of GOD our FATHER.

If you have not accepted Jesus, today is the day to do it.  You may not have tomorrow.  We are not guaranteed life.  Only death.  And where we spend eternity is up to us.

Choose life in Heaven today, accept Jesus as our REDEEMER.  Repent and believe.  

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU loved me first.  I love YOU.  I honour YOU.  I adore YOU.  I thank YOU for YOUR grace and favour.  I pray all this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...