Wednesday 16 May 2018

And God will make your paths straight!


Following on the verse in Proverbs that we should "lean not on our own understanding" but we should submit to GOD, and HE will make our paths straight.

We all have plans and often we start out with great intentions.  We seem to have everything in order and then things start to go awry.  This often happens because we did not consult with GOD to see that our plans line up with GOD's plan for our lives.

The closer we draw to GOD the more our plans will start to line up with what GOD wants for our lives and the more we will see the hand of GOD in everything that we do.  But we need to take everything to GOD in prayer.  We need to read HIS word daily and listen to HIS voice in our lives.

Prayer:  Heavenly FATHER GOD, today I pray that YOU will make my path straight and that I can hear YOUR voice when I start to make any plans.  Let me listen to YOUR guidance and if YOU put obstacles in my way let me take heed of that.  FATHER I want to be in YOUR plan and I want YOU in my life.  I therefore humbly ask that YOU hear my prayers and that YOU show me the right way.

I pray all of this in the Holy name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay wondrously GOD blessed today. 


No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...