Monday 28 May 2018

Kindness!


GOD is love!  

To demonstrate that we are indeed children of the Living Loving GOD we need to be kind.  

It is always such a blessing when someone shows kindness to us.  In situations where we are in need or feeling down or in trouble or just in need of someone to talk to, it is a wonderful thing to have a kind word spoken or a kind deed performed for us.

In the same way as children of the most High, Gracious GOD we need to extend kindness to one another.  An act of kindness demonstrates to the recipient that we love them and it makes them feel loved.  

Prayer:  Heavenly Gracious FATHER, today let me be kind to someone in a way that shows that I am YOUR child.  Let me always try to be kind rather than to turn away from helping in any way that I can.  I pray this in the Holy Name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay kindly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...