Sunday 20 May 2018

Gifts of the Holy Spirit!


Paul tells us in his letter to the Corinthians, that we are given the Holy Spirit in a special way and it is for the good of all.  To some are given the gift of knowledge, to others faith, to others healing.  Others can perform miracles and others can prophesy.

Whatever our gifts are that we are given by the Holy Spirit, the most important part of this is to accept Jesus Christ as our Saviour and our Redeemer.  Then we need to ask GOD to fill us with the Holy Spirit.  When the Holy Spirit comes upon us, so will our gifts.  

How will we know that we are filled with the Holy Spirit?  Simple our gifts will start to manifest themselves.  If you do not know what your gifts are, chances are you need to ask GOD to fill us with the Holy Spirit and then we need to have GOD in our lives. 

Draw close to GOD today.  Accept Jesus Christ as our Saviour and our Redeemer.  Ask for forgiveness of our sins and forgive those who sin against us.  Then ask GOD earnestly to fill us with HIS Holy Spirit.

Prayer: Heavenly FATHER, I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour.  I humbly ask that YOU forgive my sins as I forgive those who sin against me.  I ask FATHER that you send YOUR Holy Spirit to live in me and fill me.  Show me what gifts the Holy Spirit has given me so that I might use them to YOUR glory and honour, O GOD.  I pray this in the Holy Name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay wondrously Spiritually GOD blessed today.  

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...