Thursday 17 May 2018

Righteousness!


In Proverbs, we are told that whosoever pursues righteousness and love, that person finds life, prosperity and honour.  GOD is gracious and loving and kind and HE wants the very best lives for us all. 

However we are given free will to make choices about our lives.  The Bible gives us life lessons and if we follow these guidelines for our daily living, we find that all of a sudden we are in GOD's plan for our lives.  This is a perfect plan and we are not capable of making perfect plans, because we are all sinners.  

Because we separate ourselves from GOD by sinning constantly, whether we mean to or not, we remove ourselves from GOD's plan. We need to move back into GOD's plan every day.  We need to draw close to our wonderful FATHER in Heaven and pray to HIM constantly and ceaselessly about everything.  We need to read HIS word and listen to HIS voice.  We need to love our neighbours and forgive those who sin against us.  We need to ask GOD to forgive us our sins.  

Prayer: Heavenly FATHER GOD, today I pray that I may follow righteousness and be a loving, giving person.  I pray FATHER that you forgive my sins as I forgive those who sin against me.  I pray FATHER that YOU will give me life, prosperity and honour.  I pray all of this in the Holy Name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay beautifully GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...