Tuesday 29 May 2018

Gratitude!


Let us give thanks today to GOD our FATHER in Heaven. HIS mercy and HIS love have no limits.  GOD loves us and HE offers us life eternal if we will but believe in HIS Son Jesus Christ.  Jesus is the way the truth and the life.  No one comes to the FATHER but through Him.

Today lets remember that GOD so loved the world that HE sent HIS only begotten SON, so that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have life everlasting.  (John 3:16).

Prayer: Heavenly FATHER I thank YOU today for the love and grace that YOU gave to me in sending YOUR Son Jesus Christ to live on this earth and to die for my sins.  I love YOU FATHER.  I pray all of this in the Holy Name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay gratefully GOD blessed today.  

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...