Tuesday 1 May 2018

Trust in God!


GOD will be with us wherever we go!  Our GOD is an awesome, wonderful GOD.  HE tells us, no rather HE commands us to not be afraid! Of anything!  HE tells us to be strong and courageous because HE is with us.

There is no greater gift in life than to know that we are never ever alone.  We have to face nothing on our own.  We have the CREATOR of the universe on our side.  And not only on our side, but with us.

What a blessing we have!

Prayer: Heavenly FATHER GOD,  I thank YOU today that YOU are always with me.  I thank YOU that I am never alone.  I praise YOUR HOLY NAME and humbly ask FATHER that YOU never leave me.  I pray this in the Holy Name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...