Saturday 26 May 2018

Love!


This is truly one of the most beautiful passages of the Bible.  Love is patient.  It is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast.  It is not proud.  It does not dishonour others.  It is not self seeking and it is not easily angered.  It keeps no record of wrongs.

This passage describes in vivid detail the love of GOD for us all and it describes fully the very character of Jesus.  It is an affirmation that our GOD loves us and the HE wants the very best for us all.  HE wants a relationship with us where there are no disputes or anger.  No boasting or envy.

What a beautiful magnificent GOD we serve!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, how great THOU art!  I worship YOU FATHER.  I adore YOU and I want to be YOUR child.  I humbly pray FATHER that you give me all the characteristics of this verse today.  Make me patient, and kind.  Take away any envy that I have.  Keep me from boasting and let me be humble.  Chastise me when I dishonour others and let me not be self seeking.  Keep me from being easily angered.  Do not let me keep a record of any wrong doings.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay wondrously GOD blessed today.  

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...