Sunday 27 May 2018

Wait for the Lord!


King David is accredited with writing most of the Psalms.  In this Psalm he tells us that we should be brave and courageous and wait for the Lord.

GOD's timing is always perfect.  When we want to do everything in our time, it often does not work out the way we want.  However if we take everything to GOD in prayer and then wait for GOD to answer us, the plan is perfect.

We need to lean on GOD and not on our own understanding.  We need to pray to GOD not once or twice a day, but fervently about everything.  We need to know that GOD is our FATHER and we need to draw close to HIS perfect plan for our lives.

Prayer: Heavenly FATHER, today I pray that YOU will grant me the patience to wait for YOU to answer my prayers and stop trying to push everything into my time.  FATHER I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Stay patiently GOD blessed this week!

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...