Friday 25 May 2018

A Clean Heart!


Renew the Spirit within me.  This is an Old Testament verse and yet it speaks of GOD giving us a clean heart and renewing the Spirit within us.  The Holy Spirit, GOD THE FATHER and Jesus Christ are the Holy Trinity and a profound mystery.  In the New Testament the Holy Spirit was poured out on the disciples.  

Yet even in the Old Testament days, the Holy Spirit was acknowledged and King David asked GOD to renew the Spirit within him.

Let us today ask GOD to clean our hearts and renew the Holy Spirit within each one of us.

Prayer:  Heavenly FATHER GOD, clean my heart today.  Forgive my sins as I forgive those who sin against me.  Let my heart be clean of sin and let me no longer grieve over those who have sinned against me.  Renew the Holy Spirit in me FATHER.  Give me a renewed Spirit in me to go out and spread YOUR word and do good and love my brothers and sisters on this earth.  I pray this in the Holy Name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay Spiritually renewed and GOD blessed today.


No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...