Sunday 6 May 2018

Prayer!


GOD tells us that the people who are called by HIS name should humble themselves, pray and seek HIS face.  We should turn from our wicked ways, then HE will hear us from Heaven and HE will forgive us our sins and HE will heal our land.

This is not just the Country we live in GOD is talking about, it is the home we live in and the land we live on.  

Therefore today, let us turn to face our AMAZING Gracious GOD.  Let us humble ourselves.  Let us get down on our knees and pray.  Let us in true humility, ask GOD to forgive our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.  And then we KNOW that GOD will hear our prayers.  HE will forgive our sins and HE will heal our land and us.

GRACIOUS GOD.  GRACIOUS FATHER.

Prayer: Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent FATHER GOD.  I thank YOU that YOU that YOU have given me this wonderful opportunity to heal myself and my land.  I forgive those who sin against me.  I very humbly ask FATHER, that YOU forgive my sins.  I ask FATHER that you heal me and heal my land.  I pray this in the Name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen. 

Stay gloriously GOD blessed today!






No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...