Thursday 10 May 2018

The Ascension!


Jesus ascended into Heaven and He now sits at the right hand of GOD our FATHER.  Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.  No one goes to the FATHER except through Him. (John 14:6)

At the end of days, Jesus will be our judge and He will separate us, the goats from the sheep (Matthew 25:31-46).

Today we celebrate the 40 days after Easter, when Jesus ascended into Heaven.  It is a truly Holy Day, and it fulfilled so many of GOD's promises to us.  GOD sent HIS only begotten Son so that we might be saved from our sins and have eternal life with HIM.

So today let us celebrate this momentous occasion.  The ascension of our Lord and Saviour into Heaven where He now sits!

Prayer:  Heavenly FATHER GOD, I thank YOU for today and for the celebration of the risen CHRIST YOUR Son.  I thank YOU FATHER that YOU sent YOUR Son to save me.  I humbly pray FATHER that as I forgive those who sin against me, YOU would forgive my sins.  I pray FATHER that I may eternal life with YOU.  I pray all this in the Name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay awesomely GOD blessed today.  

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...