Monday 7 May 2018

Belief in Jesus Christ the way to salvation


For GOD so loved the world, that HE sent HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. " John 3;16.  John goes on to say in verse 18, that whoever believes in Jesus Christ is not condemned. But whoever does not believe in Jesus Christ as our Messiah and Saviour and the only Son of our GOD, our CREATOR, is condemned.

Drawing upon these two statements, it is very clear that in order to get to GOD and a life everlasting, we absolutely need to believe and accept Jesus Christ as our Saviour and as the SON of GOD.

When we pray to GOD we need to acknowledge this bond.  Therefore we need to ask everything from GOD in the name of HIS Son Jesus Christ.

Prayer: Heavenly FATHER GOD, I thank YOU today that I can pray to YOU and that YOU hear my prayers.   I acknowledge my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  I acknowledge that He is YOUR one and only SON and that He died on the cross and rose again and sits at YOUR right Hand and that He came to this earth to die for my sins.  I humbly ask that YOU forgive my sins as I forgive all those who sin against me.  I ask all of this in the Name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay wondrously GOD blessed today. 


No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...