Thursday 3 May 2018

Rejoice - Pray without ceasing!


We are to pray without ceasing and we are to rejoice in the Lord.  We need to give thanks to our gracious GOD.  For GOD loves us and HE wants to hear our prayers, and our thanks and all about our lives.  HE is interested in us and HE wants a relationship with us.

Today draw close to this awesome Creator GOD and rejoice loudly and pray without ceasing!

Prayer: Heavenly FATHER GOD, I thank YOU that YOU are gracious and kind and loving and forgiving.  Forgive my sins as I forgive those who sin against you.  I love YOU FATHER GOD.  I pray all of this in the Holy name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay awesomely GOD blessed today.

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...