Saturday 5 May 2018

Pray and know that GOD hears our prayers!


GOD hears our prayers.  If our prayers are in line with HIS will, HE will answer them.  When our prayers are not answered, we need to question ourselves and not GOD.

Are we praying for the right things?
Are we praying for the right reasons?
Do we know GOD and what HE wants for our lives?
Have we asked GOD to forgive us and have we forgiven those who have sinned against us?

These questions are indeed extremely soul searching. 

When we walk in our own ways and when we move away from GOD it is far more likely that our prayers will go unanswered.

When we ask GOD to help us, we must be willing to submit to HIS divine will.  In order to know GOD's will for our lives, we need to be in a relationship with GOD.  We need to trust GOD implicitly.  We need to read HIS word.  We need to pray continually and for the right things.  We need to ask GOD for forgiveness for our sins.  

And lastly we need to remember that GOD only wants the very best for each one of us.  So when we are praying for the right motives and for the right things, we know and we can have confidence that GOD will not only hear our prayers, but that they are answered. 

Prayer: Heavenly FATHER GOD, I want to be in a relationship with YOU.  I humbly ask that YOU forgive my sins as I forgive all those who have sinned against me.  I want to know YOUR will for my life FATHER.    

I trust FATHER that YOU will hear my prayers and that YOU will answer them.  I ask this in the name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen. 

Stay wondrously GOD blessed today.  

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...