Monday 14 May 2018

Lean not on your own understanding!


GOD tells us not to lean on our own understanding, but to trust in HIM with all our hearts.  This means that we need to take everything to GOD first.  And if it is GOD's will then let it be done and if not, then let GOD be the leader of our lives. 

We cannot know what tomorrow will bring and we cannot change what tomorrow will bring.  Only GOD knows what tomorrow will bring and only GOD is in charge.


Let us not boast about what we will do tomorrow but rather let us start to say, "IF it is GOd's will, then I will do this or that".   GOD has an eternal plan for us and that plan leads to a life eternal in Heaven with our dear FATHER. 

Prayer:  Heavenly FATHER GOD, I pray in Jesus name that YOU will take charge of my life and teach me to always take all my plans to YOU for YOUR divine approval.  Let me not do anything without asking YOU FATHER to lead my life.  YOUR way is perfect and I humbly ask FATHER that YOU take over my life and lead me to YOUR perfect way.  I pray all of this in the Holy Name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay wondrously GOD blessed today.  

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...