Monday 3 June 2024

Praise be to the GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST!


Dearest Christ followers, we need to praise our FATHER in Heaven.  We need to praise HIM in the morning, praise HIM at noon and praise HIM in the evening.

Our lives need to reflect the glory of GOD.

This means we have a responsibility to act in a manner that glorifies GOD.

We cannot conform to the things of this world.

We need to be separate.  We can do this by concentrating our days to the glory of GOD.

Daily, we need to read the WORD.  Hourly we need to be in prayer.  We need to ask our FATHER for wisdom. We need to take all our plans and all our problems to our FATHER.  Then we need to wait upon the LORD for HIM to reveal HIS plans for our lives.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I praise YOU, I worship YOU and I thank YOU for all that I have and all that I am.  FATHER guide me in all that I say and do and let me shine YOUR light on this world wherever I may go.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay thankfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...