Sunday 30 June 2024

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!


 Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LORD JESUS.

I find it extremely heart breaking to read the suffering our LORD JESUS endured for my sake.  To save me, a wretch like me, from my sins.

If you too, find this so, it is time do some soul searching.

Are we living our lives like children of JESUS?  Are we bringing glory to JESUS in all we think, all we say and all we do?

Or are we continuing in our sin?  Disregarding what JESUS did for you and I? 

We cannot imagine dying for sinful people when we are totally innocent.  We cannot imagine dying for people that we do not know.

So let us today do some introspection and then repent and start to live our lives for JESUS, who loves us and died a terrible death for us.  To save us from eternity in hell.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I cry when I think what JESUS suffered for me.  FATHER forgive me and help me to live a better life that brings glory to YOU.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay humbly JESUS Blessed today!


No comments:

The knowlege of the glory of the LORD will fill the earth.

  Dearest Christ followers, what a glorious day it will be when we live with our LORD. This earth and all the Heavens shall be destroyed by ...