Monday 17 June 2024

Truly love GOD


 Dearest Christ followers, when we truly love our FATHER, we want to please HIM.  Pleasing HIM means true repentance and then wanting to keep HIS commandments.

When we stray away, we are showing our FATHER that our love for HIM is not all encompassing.  It is also indicative of us wanting to be in charge of our own lives and not wanting GOD in charge.

This is why John says that true loves means walking in obedience.

Let us try to love GOD in such a complete way that HIS commandments are etched on our hearts.  Let us put GOD in charge of our lives at every point.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I love YOU with all my heart, all my soul and all my strength.  Today help me FATHER to keep all YOUR commandments and show YOU that I truly love YOU above all else.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...