Friday 7 June 2024

We dwell in safety in the LORD!


 Dearest Christ followers, when we trust in our LORD, we can sleep peacefully at night.  Our FATHER is with us always.

HE will never leave us nor forsake us.  No matter what situation we find ourselves in, we are never alone.

And we serve a MIGHT FATHER, whose arm is never too short.

We know our FATHER, but more importantly, HE knows us.  HE knows our going out and our coming in.  HE sees all.  HE knows all and HE is ever present with us.

Today, put your faith, your hope and your trust in our glorious FATHER in Heaven.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU still my heart and give me YOUR peace in all situations.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  My SAVIOUR.  Amen.

Stay peacefully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...