Tuesday 4 June 2024

Life or death through the Spirit!


Dear Christ followers, we are to live our lives knowing that Jesus is our SAVIOUR! This means that we give up on our previous lives.  No longer can we go about as we did before, acting and behaving as we did before.

Now that we are in Jesus, we have the HOLY SPIRIT living in us.

Our focus needs to shift from the things of this world to our future with GOD in Heave.

This is a radical shift and if we are truly in Jesus, it will be a noticeable shift. 

As Paul writes to the Romans, if we are carnally minded, that is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 

We only have two choices in death.  Do we spend eternity in Heaven or hell?

When we accept Jesus, we need to repent, to become true children of GOD, co heirs with Jesus.

This assures us eternal life in Heaven with our ABBA FATHER.

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I humbly praise YOU, I worship YOU and I adore YOU.  Help me to be spiritually minded in all areas of my life.  Help me to be convicted by the Holy Spirit every time I sin.  I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay spiritually Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...